President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
His Excellency President Dr. Rashad Mohammed al-Alimi, Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council, called on the Yemeni people to seize a pivotal moment of transition and align behind a vision for rebuilding a state that protects rights, safeguards dignity, and offers hope to future generations.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Relief Alliance: Up to 47 civilians killed, injured in Taiz in February
[12/02/2018 02:48]
TAIZ-SABA
The Humanitarian Relief Alliance (HRA) has issued a new report on humanitarian situations in Taiz during January 2018.

The alliance declared in its report that 106 families lost their supporters after being killed over the war waged by Houthi rebel militia on the city and across the country, and other 268 family supporters have lost their jobs over injuries they sustained during the past month.

According to the report, nine children and seven women have been killed and other 17 children and 14 women were injured, some of them suffer serious injuries, over Houthi regular shelling on neighborhoods.

The war in Taiz has lef 530 orphans last January and these children are in bad need of care and relief aid, the HRA's report went on.

The alliance affirmed in their report that 42 families have been displaced from their homes in Sala district eastern Taiz after heavy shelling on their quarters to hosting houses of relative families in the city center.

Up to 34 house, facility and private possessions were damaged, five constructions and private possessions of them were wholly damaged, and 29 others have been partly damaged over the war waged by the militia last month, said the report.
The report indicated that humanitarian aid to victims of the war in Taiz have been reduced to 80 percent during 2017, in comparison to 2016, over expectations of paying salaries of the employees.

The relief alliance called upon all humanitarian organizations and concerned bodies to shoulder their moral responsibility towards suffering of Taizi citizens and not to abandon them in such severe conditions over the war and the siege has been imposed on them for three years.


President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us