Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
The Yemeni Ambassador to Khartoum, Omar Al-Modawi, met with the Director of International Organizations at the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Hamed Al-Jazouli, to discuss ways to enhance and develop bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
More than 2000 civilian casualties in Yemen in six months,says activist
[18/09/2018 03:05]

GENEVA-SABA
Yemeni activist Mutahar al-Budheiji said in a seminar in Geneva on Tuesday that an organization he leads has reported more than 2000 civilian casualties incurred in different parts of Yemen from January 1 to June 30 of this year.

Addressing a seminar on the sideline of the 39th session of the UN Human Rights Council,al-Budheijithe CEO of the Yemeni Coalition for Monitoring Human Rights Violations (YCMHRV)said 1224 civilians were reported killed and 1220 others were injured by indiscriminate shelling, sniping attacks, assassinations, tortures in jail and landmines

He said that "among the killed are 232 children, 129 women and 69 elderly people." The central Yemen city of Taiz suffered the biggest number of casualties (367) followed by Hodeidah (226) and Ibb (74).

"The Houthi militia is the prime perpetrator of these abuse acts," he said

The landmines, exclusively used by Houthis in the ongoing war, have killed 182of the civilians including 41 children and 24 women and injured 138 other civilians including 19 children and 15 women.

He blamed the Houthis forkilling 25 peaceful activists and al-Qaeda for killing 10 othersby way of torture.

The enforced disappearances occurred mostly in the capital city of Sana'a, Mahweet, Beidha and Taiz.

The tortures were reported to take place in 199 secret jails supervised by the Iran affiliated militiain Sana'a, Beidha, Ibb, Saadah, Hajjah, Hodeidah, and Dhamar.


President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
President al-Alimi calls on EU to move from crisis management to eliminating Houthi threat, strengthening security, economic partnership
President al-Alimi praises Finland's support for Yemen
Leadership Council Chairman Meets Bahrain's Foreign Minister, Emphasizes Gulf Support
Leadership Council Chairman Meets US Senior Adviser to Discuss Support for State and Countering Iranian Threat
Leadership Council Chairman Discusses with Dutch PM European Support to End Houthi Terror Threat
PLC Chairman Reaffirms Support for Sudan's Unity and Sovereignty
President al-Alimi, Kuwaiti Prime Minister discuss bilateral relations, needed support for new government

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us