Government Holds its First Meeting
Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates, Dr. Shaya Zindani chaired on Thursday the first Cabinet meeting following the government’s receipt of confidence from the political leadership and its constitutional oath-taking.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Fatah: Houthi militia's seizure of 72 relief truck, systematic act
[05/01/2019 03:01]

ADEN-SABA
Minister of Local Administration, the Head of the Supreme Relief Committee Abdulraqeeb Fatah has said Houthi militia's has seized on Saturday 72 trucks owned by the World Food Program and loaded with relief materials while in their way to Ibb Province.

"Houthis are carrying out systematic act against relief process in Yemen and aims through it to deprive Yemeni people from the simple rights by banning access of needy people to relief," said Fatah in a statement to Saba on Saturday, holding Houthi militia the full responsibility on food shortage and humanitarian catastrophe could affect the people in their held areas and shouldered them full responsibility on spoiling the seized relief substances.

He called on the UN Humanitarian Affairs Coordinator Lisa Grande for quick intervention and expert pressures on Houthis to release the seized trucks as soon as possible and report to the UN and the Security Council on all violations committed by Houthi militia.

He pointed out that such terrorist crimes will not go unpunished and the government will report on such crimes to the International courts to criminalize rebels who subject Yemeni people to hunger and on deteriorating the humanitarian conditions in their areas.

He also pointed out that the government works in coordination with donors and international organizations on securing people access to relief and humanitarian aid in all provinces.

He demanded the WFP to implement electronic finger-print in Hothi-held areas for controlling distribution of relief.

He welcomed WFP's investigations of looting relief aid in Houthi held-areas and praised courageous positions of the Head of the WFP and all staff against Houthi looting of food.


Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us