Minister al-Bakri Discusses with UN Envoy’s Office Government Efforts to Strengthen Security, Stability
Minister of Youth and Sports Nayef al-Bakri met Sunday in the temporary capital Aden with the Director of the Office of the UN Special Envoy to Yemen Albert Scott.
Casualty Toll from Israeli Offensive on Gaza Rises to 72,070 Martyrs, 171,738 Injured
The casualty toll from the Israeli occupation’s offensive on the Gaza Strip since October 7, 2023, has risen to 72,070 martyrs and 171,738 injured, according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
It is time the int'l community name the party sabotaging political solution in Yemen: PM
[28/06/2021 03:45]

RIYADH-SABA
Yemen's Prime Minister has said it is "time the international community name the party sabotaging political solution in Yemen."

In a meeting with the EU ambassadors to Yemen in Riyadh today, Maeen Abdulmalik said the international community needs to identify the Houthi saboteur squarely and take a tough stance on them, since the use of diplomatic language and compromising in the accusations will not help peace or in any way stop the militia's terrorist acts.

Abdulmalik said, "We do not want to see Yemen as a card Iran uses in its nuclear negotiations, but unfortuntaley we are seeing a complete [international] acceptance of the fact of Houthis being an Iranian tool and arm."

Abdulmalik told the ambassadors the international peace brokerage attempts have unfortunately faced a Houthi maximalist attitude again and an escalation of the war on civilians in Marib and attack on civilian targets in neighboring countries.

He said the government is still working on the political track to reach a solution and end the humanitarian suffering as proposed in the Saudi initiative and is seeking to secure an implementation of the Riyadh Agreement that allows the government to return to Aden.

He said his government is determined to carry out economic reform to generate jobs for the young people and ensure the young generations are not recruited and radicalized by the Houthi militia.

He said the economic collapse is an aiding factor to the sustainability of the war.

He called on the international community to pressure the militia to allow international technicians to salvage the dangerously decaying oil tanker of Safer in the Red Sea to prevent a massive environmental and economic catastrophe in the region.


Minister al-Bakri Discusses with UN Envoy’s Office Government Efforts to Strengthen Security, Stability
Minister of Defense convenes meeting of his assistants, heads of military agencies
Yemen condemns statements of U.S. Ambassador to Israel
Al-Wadiah Port Security foils attempt to smuggle thousands of Captagon pills
Endowments Minister Calls for National Unity Behind Presidential Leadership Council to Strengthen Security and Stability
Yemen’s Ambassador Discusses Strengthening Development Cooperation with Austrian Development Agency
Yemeni Leadership Condemns Attempts to Disrupt State Institutions and Vows to Maintain Order
Stability of Aden cornerstone for eliminating the coup—Lieutenant General al-Subaihi stressed
Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us