YWEF Documents 4,651 Houthi Violations Against Mosques and Religious Minorities
The Yemeni Women Empowerment Foundation (YWEF) has documented 4,651 crimes and violations committed by the Iranian-backed Houthi terrorist militia against mosques, religious figures and minorities across 14 provinces between January 2014 and August 21, 2026.
10 Palestinians Killed in Gaza as Israeli Forces Arrest Palestinian Minister
Ten Palestinians, including nine Palestinian police officers and personnel, were killed and others injured in Israeli airstrikes and shelling targeting northern and central Gaza Strip on Wednesday.
German Exports Rise 3.9 Percent
The total of German exports increased by 3.9 percent during the first half of 2026 compared to the same period last year, reaching 817.8 billion euros.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
The Houthi siege of Taiz left unprecedented misery for four million people: Eryani
[13/06/2021 06:18]

ADEN - SABA
Yemen's Minister of Information said the Houthi militia's siege of Taiz continuing since the coup d'état of 2014 has left an unprecedented misery for four million people in the central Yemeni city.

In a statement to Saba, al-Eryani said the siege and abuses there, " amounts to war crimes."

"The continuity of Houthi siege around Taiz for six years, reveals the falsehood of the terrorist militia's presentation of itself as a campaigner against the [Coalition's] blockade, a rhetoric it employs to draw the sympathy of and mislead the international community while seeking to cover up its own despicable crimes."

"Any de-escalation efforts that does not include a total and unconditional removal of the siege on Taiz and end the agony of the people of Taiz is lacking. Such effort turns its back to the agony of four million people and confirms that the international community follows a double-standard approach in tackling humanitarian issues," Eryani said.

He called on the international community, the UN, the permanent members of the UN Security Council and the US and UN envoys to Yemen to "assume their legal and humanitarian obligation by forcing the Houthi militia to end the Taiz siege, and allow the travel of civilians and passage of foodstuff shipments in line with the Stockholm Agreement."


Yemen, Global Environment Facility Discuss Enhancing Support for Environmental and Climate Projects
YWEF Documents 4,651 Houthi Violations Against Mosques and Religious Minorities
Houthi Violations Leave Nearly 59,000 Civilians Dead or Injured Since 2015: Rights Group
Yemen Condemns Israeli Escalation in Gaza and E1 Settlement Plan
Foreign Minister And Her Djiboutian Counterpart Discuss Joint Cooperation
Foreign Minister Discusses Cooperation, Coordinating Positions with Mauritanian Counterpart
Yemen Moves to Establish National Maritime Security Committee
Deputy Foreign Minister Receives Credentials of Nigeria Ambassador
Prime Minister Celebrates Reissue Official Gazette of Republic of Yemen in Aden
Al-Khanbashi Praises Activities of "Action for Humanity" Organization

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us