To manage challenges, national efforts need to be joined, international support imperative—al-Arada stressed
The Member of Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) Sultan al-Arada, confirmed that the challenges currently facing our country require joining national efforts and increasing regional and international support in order to contribute toward restoring the state institutions, achieving stability and alleviating the suffering of the Yemeni people.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
China's foreign exchange reserves rise to $3.3991 trillion
China's total foreign exchange reserves made $3.3991 trillion at the end of last January, marking an increase of $41.2 billion, or 1.23 percent, compared to the end of December last year.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Armed forces purge al-Qaeda from Mesinivalley of Hadhramout
[18/02/2018 04:58]

Mukalla – SABA
The governor of Hadramout province, Commander of the Second Military Region, Maj. Gen. FarajSalmeen Al-Bohsoni, said that the military forces of the Region managed to break into the fortification of Al-Qaeda operatives in Al-Mesini valley, west of Mukalla city.

"The victory over al-Qaeda in the Mesini valley occurred according to a military plan launched on Friday against the remaining gatherings of the terrorist elements in the rugged mountainous areas of the Mesini Valley," he told Saba news agency.

The armed forces surrounded the terrorists for two days and then broke into their fortified site in a successful professional implementation of the set plan.

He said that the operation resulted in the death of two soldiers and the wounding of four others, in addition to the killing and arrest of many armed terrorists.

He stressed that the military operation called "al-Faisal", is still continuing until the region is free of any pockets belonging to the terrorist groups.


Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz
President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
"MASAM" removes 4 thousand 0f Houthis-laid landmines, UXO in two weeks
Yemen's Planning Minister Discusses Development Cooperation with French Ambassador
Prime Minister: International Support for Government' Investment in Regional Stability
Rights Group Documents 382 Houthi Violations Against Lawyers in Sanaa
Yemen's Deputy Foreign Minister Discusses Cooperation with Red Cross
Yemen's Minister of Legal Affairs Reviews Ministry's Progress and 2026 Plan

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us