Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
The Yemeni Ambassador to Khartoum, Omar Al-Modawi, met with the Director of International Organizations at the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Hamed Al-Jazouli, to discuss ways to enhance and develop bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Alliance for Relief: 1800 of families displaced from Tiaz in December 2017
[05/01/2018 01:30]
TAIZ-SABA
Alliance for Humanitarian Relief issued a recent report about humanitarian situations in Taiz province during December 2017

. In its statement the Yemeni News Agency (Saba) received a copy of, the Alliance said that:" 155 families lost their bread earners who had been killed in the war triggered by Houthi militia. Some 121 more of bread earners have ceased to work as a result of critical injuries they were suffered over last December.

The report added:" causalities among civilians included 8 women and 3 children were killed and 7children and 4 women more were wounded in the militia's indiscriminately shelling against residential areas in the city". "The ongoing civil war in Taiz has left 462 orphans over last December", the reported noted.

The report stated that 1895 of families had forcefully been internally displaced from six districts of the Taiz countryside. These families had been forced to flee their own villages of Al-Qoz and Al-Ashrooh of Jabal Habbashi, and the districts of Haifan, the villages of Ashaqab and Al-Jirat of Saber district, in addition to several villages of Maqbana area and Al-Haima area of Ataizia district and Al-Wajeez village of Mawz'a area.

Some 92 properties included houses, vehicles and other private-owned and public property were damaged, 39 of the properties were totally damaged and 53 were partially damaged, according to the report.

The Alliance for Humanitarian Relief called on all humanitarian and international organizations to sense their moral and humanitarian responsibility toward the ordeal of Taiz province population who have been suffering for more than three years under the war and siege imposed upon the province by Houthi militia.


President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us