Al-Muharrami, US Chargé d’Affaires Review Developments, Bilateral Cooperation
Presidential Leadership Council Member Abdulrahman al-Muharrami met today with US Chargé d’Affaires to Yemen Neil Hop to review the latest developments in Yemen and the region and discuss several issues of mutual concern.
UN Warns of Consequences of Rising Violence, Settlement Activity in West Bank
UN Deputy Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Ramiz Alakbarov warned Wednesday of the consequences of escalating violence and settlement activity in the occupied West Bank.
Tunisian Economy Grows 2.3 In 2Q
The Tunisian economy recorded a growth of 2.3 percent in the second quarter of this year, 2026, driven by improved performance in the agricultural sector and the services sector related to hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
FM confirms gov't support to UN envoy's efforts and proposals
[08/06/2017 08:59]
RIYADH-SABA

Yemen's Foreign confirmed to the acting British ambassador to Yemen his government's support for the UN Envoy Ismail Ould Cheikh's efforts and proposals for peace.

Abdul-Malik al-Mekhlafi stressed to Andrew Hunter the necessity of expressing an international condemnation of the coup militant's attempt on the life of the UN Secretary General's Special Envoy for Yemen Ould Cheikh .

The minister called those behaviors against Ould Cheikh "irresponsible" and he said they will not prevent the government from pursuing a just and lasting peace based on the three agreed-upon terms of reference; the GCC initiative, the National Dailogue Outcomes and the UNSC resolution 2216.

Al-Mekhlafi thanked the UK government for having pledged the biggest aid to Yemen in the Geneva conference last month.

He said the UK along with the KSA and the EU are the first countries who have begun implementing their pledges and of aid, which is going to alleviate the coup-caused humanitarian crisis.

"The government is contacting all the countries that pledged aid in the Geneva conference in order to get them to start fulfilling their pledges, to respond to the wretched humanitarian and health condition."


Al-Muharrami, US Chargé d’Affaires Review Developments, Bilateral Cooperation
State Minister, US Chargé d’Affaires Discuss Houthi Attacks
Al-Khanbashi Praises Kuwait’s Sustained Support for Humanitarian and Development Projects
Yemen Victims Network Documents 18 Civilian Casualties in Three Governorates in One Week
Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
Foreign Minister, Her Saudi Counterpart Discuss Partnership, Joint Cooperation to Manage Common Threats
UK Warns of Dangerous Houthi Escalation, Reaffirms Commitment to Yemen’s Sovereignty
A3 Reaffirms Support for Yemen’s Sovereignty, Unity and Territorial Integrity
Pakistan: Houthi Attacks Threaten Regional Security, Freedom of Navigation and Global Commerce
National Commission Investigates Houthi Attacks on Mokha Port and City

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us