Minister of Planning Seeks British Support for National Development, Stability Plan
The Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Dr. Afrah al-Zouba held talks today, Monday, in London, with the UK Minister of State for Development Baroness Jenny Chapman on the Yemeni-British cooperation and the aspects of the British support for Yemen.
Death Toll from Israeli Offensive in Gaza Rises to 72,757, with 172,645 Injured
Medical sources in Gaza Strip said the death toll from the Israeli military offensive on the territory has risen to 72,757, while the number of wounded has reached 172,645 since the outbreak of the war on October 7, 2023.
Oil price tops $100 a barrel
Oil prices jumped above $100 per barrel today, Monday, as the U.S. Navy prepares to take control of ship movements in the Strait of Hormuz.
Inter Milan a win away from Serie A title
Inter Milan continued its successful march to reclaim the Italian football league title, despite drawing with its host Torino (2-2), in the conclusion of the 34th round of the competition.
User Name: Password:
Civil society organizations condemn Houthi siege on Hamat Sarar village in Baydhaa Governorate
[10/08/2024 02:18]
ADEN - SABA
Yemen's civil society organizations condemned, in the strongest terms, the military campaign the terrorist Houthi militia launched against the village of Hamat Sarar in the city of Rada'a in Baydhaa Governorate last week.

In a statement a copy of which was received by the Yemeni News Agency (Saba), seventy eight CSOs said that "the terrorist Houthi militias have been besieging the village of Sarar with tanks and armored vehicles since Wednesday, August 7, 2024, and mobilizing their forces around the entrances and exits of the village, and have even flown drones over the village and blown up the minarets of the [village's] mosques."

Houthi terrorists manning a road checkpoint at the village's entrance had killed two local villagers riding a motorcycle as they drove by the checkpoint heading home.

The families of the killed demanded the de facto Houthi authorities to execute the murderers as a Qisas (retribution) to which the Houthis responded with more repression and intimidation. Tensions erupted and Houthi terrorists are now besiegeing the village and amassing forces including tanks.

Civil society organizations in Yemen expressed their regret over the silence of the international community and international organizations regarding this and endless Houthi abuses and atrocities against civilians in Baydhaa governorate and other parts of Yemen under the terrorist Houthi militia's control.


Minister of Planning Seeks British Support for National Development, Stability Plan
Al-Eryani Receives Invitation to Participate in Arab Information Ministers' Meeting from Libyan Ambassador
Presidential Leadership Council Member Mahmoud al-Subaihi Receives UN Delegation in Aden
President Reaffirms State Commitment to Fully Resolving Detainees File
Deputy Health Minister Launches Dengue and Vector Disease Response Package in Eight Governorates
Legal Affairs Minister, UN Rights Office Discuss Legislative Reform and Expanded Cooperation
Yemen Condemns Attacks Targeting Saudi Arabia with Drones
Al-Aradah Hails Graduation of Air Defense College Cadets as Milestone in Rebuilding Armed Forces
Abyan Governor Discusses Service, Development Interventions with Saudi Program
KSrelief Begins Drilling of Three New Wells to Expand Water Access in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us