Endowments Minister Calls for National Unity Behind Presidential Leadership Council to Strengthen Security and Stability
The Minister of Endowments and Guidance, Sheikh Turki Al-Wadi'i, has appealed for bolstering national cohesion and rallying behind the legitimate government, represented by the Presidential Leadership Council headed by President Dr. Rashad Mohammed Al-Alimi, in a way that contributes to reinforcing security, stability, and safeguarding state institutions.
Casualty Toll from Israeli Offensive on Gaza Rises to 72,070 Martyrs, 171,738 Injured
The casualty toll from the Israeli occupation’s offensive on the Gaza Strip since October 7, 2023, has risen to 72,070 martyrs and 171,738 injured, according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Yemen's Information Minister reviews rebel violations in Paris
[14/04/2017 08:28]

Paris, (Saba) - Houthi-Saleh's militias "curbed all media outlets after their coup and formed inclusive media for their own and run by one strategy extending from Tehran and Lebanese Southern Suburb, and supported by other networks belong to Iran," Minister of Information Muammar al-Iryani has said.

" The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, led by King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz, was the first to support the state and private media and opened its borders before pursued journalists and media men by rebels," added al-Iryani in a symposium held at the Arab World Institute organized by Yemen's Embassy in Paris, in cooperation with the institute.

Recounting Houthi-Saleh coup's violations since 2011 , he said the militias bombed oil pipelines, cut power, occupied military camps and seized cities.

" Despite President Hadi's keenness on avoiding civil war by signing the Peace and Partnership Agreement under UN sponsorship, their {Houthi-Saleh} militias continued their storm on the capital Sana'a, besieged the state TV, attacking it by different types of weapons, and occupied it on the 21st of September 2014," said al-Iryani.

The militias besieged the house of the legal president, prime minister and his ministers, said al-Iryani, confirming, "I was one of those ministers who were subjected to house arrest."

"The coup shut down all journalist and media institutions; private, partisan and independent TVs and radios, and followed up journalists, reporters and cameramen, who have been subjected to arrest, torture and even snipping and assassination," he said.

The coup seized the state media and subjected it to Houthi administration for sectarian address and used as war information, said minister of information.



Al-Wadiah Port Security foils attempt to smuggle thousands of Captagon pills
Yemeni Leadership Condemns Attempts to Disrupt State Institutions and Vows to Maintain Order
Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us