Minister of Interior Discusses with British Ambassador Security Cooperation
The Minister of Interior Maj. General Ibrahim Haidan conferred today, Monday, via video call, with the UK Ambassador to the Republic of Yemen Abda Sharif over aspects of security cooperation and coordination.
UN Warns of Consequences of Rising Violence, Settlement Activity in West Bank
UN Deputy Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Ramiz Alakbarov warned Wednesday of the consequences of escalating violence and settlement activity in the occupied West Bank.
Tunisian Economy Grows 2.3 In 2Q
The Tunisian economy recorded a growth of 2.3 percent in the second quarter of this year, 2026, driven by improved performance in the agricultural sector and the services sector related to hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
Government: As a result of Houthi obstruction, April 24 flight was postponed
[24/04/2022 02:29]
Aden – Saba
The Yemeni government confirmed that it was keen to do everything that would alleviate the suffering of Yemenis and took all internal procedures to start operating a number of flights to and from Sana'a airport under the truce agreement led by the Special Envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations for Yemen.

The government said in a statement today that "it was agreed to operate flights in accordance with the procedures in force at Seiyun and Aden airports, including the adoption of government-issued passports only, considering that passports are sovereign national documents of exclusive right for the Yemeni government." The government also made efforts to coordinate with the receiving countries and obtained the approval of the sisterly Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to operate a weekly flight on the Sana’a-Amman-Sana’a line, and accordingly instructions were issued to Yemeni Airlines to start operating procedures and launch the first flight on Sunday, April 24.

The government said: "Unfortunately, the Houthi militias, through the Yemenia airlines office in Sana'a, closed all counters selling tickets, and limited the ticket issuance to the Yemenia office in Sana'a, and tickets were issued to travelers holding passports issued by the militias."

It added, "and out of the government's keenness on the safety of procedures and its obligations before the international community and the receiving countries, I requested, through the Office of the Special Envoy, the necessity of the Houthis to abide by what was agreed upon, amend the list of passengers and take off the names of passengers who do not hold legal passports." It said that as a result of the Houthi militia's refusal and obstruction, the scheduled flight on April 24 was postponed until the militia commit to what had been agreed upon.


Minister of Interior Discusses with British Ambassador Security Cooperation
Al-Sharjabi Discusses Water, Sanitation Project Priorities with International Relief Organization, Strengthening Partnership
Ambassador Al-Sunaini Discusses Strengthening Cooperation, Maritime Security with Japan’s State Minister of Defense
Al-Muharrami, US Chargé d’Affaires Review Developments, Bilateral Cooperation
State Minister, US Chargé d’Affaires Discuss Houthi Attacks
Al-Khanbashi Praises Kuwait’s Sustained Support for Humanitarian and Development Projects
Yemen Victims Network Documents 18 Civilian Casualties in Three Governorates in One Week
Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
Health Minister Stresses Need to Enhance Preparedness for All Emergencies
Foreign Minister, Her Saudi Counterpart Discuss Partnership, Joint Cooperation to Manage Common Threats

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us