Presidential Leadership Council Affirms Full Support for Government's Program, Praises Saudi Efforts
The Presidential Leadership Council held a meeting on Sunday evening, chaired by His Excellency President Dr. Rashad Mohammed al-Alimi, the Chairman of the Council.
Casualty Toll from Israeli Offensive on Gaza Rises to 72,070 Martyrs, 171,738 Injured
The casualty toll from the Israeli occupation’s offensive on the Gaza Strip since October 7, 2023, has risen to 72,070 martyrs and 171,738 injured, according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Peace proposals: Govt committed to suffering alleviation measures
[26/07/2020 04:35]

RIYADH-SABA
Yemen's government affirmed on Sunday it is committed to the measures meant for alleviating public suffering in any peace deal with the Houthi militia.

Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hadhrami told the UNSC's five permanent members' ambassadors to Yemen his government would "remain engaged in the efforts with the UN Special envoy and UN peace brokerage process based on the condition of the previously agreed points" and measures that "alleviate the suffering of the Yemeni public."

In a meeting here today, al-Hadhrami said the government's commitment to peace is still unchanged but any peace agreement should "ensure the payment of the salaries, open the blocked roads especially the roads around Taiz city, secure the release of all prisoners, and open Sana'a for international flights through the national carrier so as too alleviate the suffering of the Yemeni public."

Al-Hadhrami said the government had agreed to the UN envoy's proposal in May but now the latest peace draft is biased in Houthis' favor and is therefore unaccepted.

He condemned the Houthi militia as they keep "making unfulfillable stipulations" and hijacking the humanitarian issues which the government seeks to resolve.


Presidential Leadership Council Affirms Full Support for Government's Program, Praises Saudi Efforts
Minister of Transport sets priorities for current stage
Minister al-Bakri Discusses with UN Envoy’s Office Government Efforts to Strengthen Security, Stability
Minister of Defense convenes meeting of his assistants, heads of military agencies
Yemen condemns statements of U.S. Ambassador to Israel
Al-Wadiah Port Security foils attempt to smuggle thousands of Captagon pills
Endowments Minister Calls for National Unity Behind Presidential Leadership Council to Strengthen Security and Stability
Yemen’s Ambassador Discusses Strengthening Development Cooperation with Austrian Development Agency
Yemeni Leadership Condemns Attempts to Disrupt State Institutions and Vows to Maintain Order
Stability of Aden cornerstone for eliminating the coup—Lieutenant General al-Subaihi stressed

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us