Stability of Aden cornerstone for eliminating the coup—Lieutenant General al-Subaihi stressed
The Member of the Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) (Lt Gen) Mahmoud al-Subaihi stressed that the stability of the temporary capital Aden is the key foundation for victory in the ongoing battle to restore the state institutions and eliminate the Iranian-backed Houthi coup d'état.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Interior ministry prevents military appearances in Aden
[28/08/2019 01:43]
ADEN-SABA
The Ministry of Interior has called all security soldiers and officers to protect security and safety of citizens and securing all public and private possessions in Aden, Lahj and Abyan and to be in a state of high alert.

The ministry has also called all citizens in the three provinces to abide by law and regulations for the protection of public stability and notifying on any threat or security violations, as well as working together with their brothers in the army and security for normalizing conditions.

The ministry also approved a state of curfew on armed groups in the transitional capital of Aden and in Abyan and Lahj and will coordinate with the national army on keeping the security and stability and protecting public and private possessions.

"We call the misled fighters in rebellion lines to handover their weapons and stop threatening security and we will secure their lives as our people… under the state and the rule of law," said the ministry in a release issued Wednesday.

The ministry called upon those handful leaders of the so-called Transitional Council who continue incitement and threats to public security and stability to be wise and responsible and hand over their weapons and withdraw from institutions they seized.

The ministry confirmed it will take all necessary measures for realizing security and stability and holds violators full responsibility.



Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us