Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
The armed forces under the Taiz Axis repelled Houthi militia gatherings and military mobilization on the northern front of the city today, as the Iranian-backed militia shelled several villages in Maqbanah District west of the governorate and targeted civilian areas in Mokha.
UN Warns of Consequences of Rising Violence, Settlement Activity in West Bank
UN Deputy Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Ramiz Alakbarov warned Wednesday of the consequences of escalating violence and settlement activity in the occupied West Bank.
Tunisian Economy Grows 2.3 In 2Q
The Tunisian economy recorded a growth of 2.3 percent in the second quarter of this year, 2026, driven by improved performance in the agricultural sector and the services sector related to hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
Seventy six victims of Houthi breaches since Hodeidah ceasefire started
[12/02/2019 03:36]

HODEIDAH-SABA
The Houthi breaches of the ceasefire that began in Hodeidah port city on December 18 have claimed 76 lives so far, military observers said.

The coupist militia of Houthis committed 1112 breaches until 9 February, the observers said in report of which Saba obtained a copy.

"Those breaches claimed the lives of 76 civilians and injured 492 others, some of them critically," read the report.

"The militia's breaches, involving the use of various arms, target the houses of ordinary citizens, public places and sites of the army."

The report cited the recent "attack the militia conducted against a UN mission responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Stockholm Agreement" in Hodeidah and "the attack against UN-maintained food warehouses" in Hodeidah. The report said "these attacks affirm the Houthi disregard for the international community. "

"The militia have also been bolstering their defenses on a large scale; planting landmine and digging trenches in the city's entrances and around the key sites."


Yemen Victims Network Documents 18 Civilian Casualties in Three Governorates in One Week
Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
Foreign Minister, Her Saudi Counterpart Discuss Partnership, Joint Cooperation to Manage Common Threats
UK Warns of Dangerous Houthi Escalation, Reaffirms Commitment to Yemen’s Sovereignty
A3 Reaffirms Support for Yemen’s Sovereignty, Unity and Territorial Integrity
Pakistan: Houthi Attacks Threaten Regional Security, Freedom of Navigation and Global Commerce
National Commission Investigates Houthi Attacks on Mokha Port and City
Yemen Condemns Escalating Israeli Settler Attacks on Palestinians in West Bank
Bahrain Urges Security Council to Take Firm Action Against Houthis, Reaffirms Support for Presidential Leadership Council
Al-Khanbashi, UNESCO Discuss Heritage Protection in Hadramout

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us