Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
The Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Dr. Shaya Zindani received today a delegation from the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation headed by the Director General of Political and International Security Affairs, Ambassador Cicilia Piccioni.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
China's foreign exchange reserves rise to $3.3991 trillion
China's total foreign exchange reserves made $3.3991 trillion at the end of last January, marking an increase of $41.2 billion, or 1.23 percent, compared to the end of December last year.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
The governmentexists in Aden'sMa'ashiq Palace, says spokesperson
[30/01/2018 08:17]

ADEN-SABA
Government's Spokesperson RajehBadi has confirmed existence of the government and all its ministers in Ma'ashiq Palace in the Transitional Capital of Aden and news of its departure are baseless.

Ma'ashiq Palace and surrounding neighborhoods are still under the Presidential Protection First Brigade, Badi told Saba, refuting news that the so-called Southern Transitional Council controls on the surrounding and outside entrance of the palace.

He pointed out that the Presidential Protection Brigade has been subjected to treachery, making it clear that the brigade has been subjected to sudden attack after signing an agreement yesterday night at the Coalition Forces' Command with interference from Saudi Arabia for a ceasefire supposed to start from Tuesday morning and every party should return to his former location.

"The Presidential Protection Brigades and the Forth Military Zone and Ministry of Interior have committed to (signed agreement) but unfortunately, the militias of the Transitional Council attacked the presidential guards," he said.

"Modern weapons- we do not know their sources- have been used and have been able under the ceasefire to overtake it, we communicated with our brothers in the Arab Coalition and the militias have withdrawn today evening," he said.


Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz
President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
"MASAM" removes 4 thousand 0f Houthis-laid landmines, UXO in two weeks
Yemen's Planning Minister Discusses Development Cooperation with French Ambassador
Prime Minister: International Support for Government' Investment in Regional Stability
Rights Group Documents 382 Houthi Violations Against Lawyers in Sanaa
Yemen's Deputy Foreign Minister Discusses Cooperation with Red Cross
Yemen's Minister of Legal Affairs Reviews Ministry's Progress and 2026 Plan

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us