President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
His Excellency President Dr. Rashad Mohammed al-Alimi, Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council, called on the Yemeni people to seize a pivotal moment of transition and align behind a vision for rebuilding a state that protects rights, safeguards dignity, and offers hope to future generations.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Three citizens injured by Houthi militia's landmines in at al-Qasr crossroad in Taiz
[13/06/2024 06:15]
TAIZ-SABA
Three citizens have been injured by a landmine planted by Houthi Terrorist militia in al-Qasr Crossroad, Taiz during removing dust barricades.

"Three citizens were injured, one of them has serious injuries, when a landmine went off while removing dust barricades by a tractor for the Public Works and Roads Office and Cleaning and Improvement Fund for opening al-Qasr Crossroad -al-Camp Road," Member of the National Committee to Investigate Alleged Violations to Human Rights Ishraq al-Maqtari said.

In a statement to Saba on Thursday, al-Maqtari said the landmine went off in the morning while commencing inauguration of crossing people to the City of Taiz, pointing out that despite three days of removing landmines during removing the dust barricades, today's blast reveals that there are dangers must be cautioned against.

The member of the National Committee called on citizens and drivers to be careful and cautious when passing through the roads, and not to take other routes as they are unsafe and still contaminated with mines and explosive devices, demanding the removal of all mines planted indiscriminately on the roads so that no more civilian casualties occur.

She stressed that the committee's team is working to monitor and document all the violations that civilians are subjected to in the various governorates.


President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us