هيئة مستشفى سيئون تقدم أكثر من 420 ألف خدمة خلال العام 2025م
قدّمت هيئة مستشفى سيئون العام، أكثر من 420 ألف خدمة طبية وصحية خلال العام 2025م، فيما تجاوز عدد المستفيدين من خدماتها 350 ألف مستفيد.
الخارجية الفلسطينية تدين تصريحات مسؤول إسرائيلي أمام مجلس الأمن الدولي
أدانت وزارة الخارجية الفلسطينية ما جاء في كلمة وزير خارجية الاحتلال الإسرائيلي جدعون ساعر أمام جلسة مجلس الأمن الدولي، أمس، مؤكدة أنها مجموعة مبتذلة من الادعاءات والأكاذيب التي تعبر عن إفلاس سياسي وأخلاقي وقانوني.
التضخم الأساسي في اليابان يتباطأ لأدنى مستوى له في عامين
بلغ التضخم الأساسي في اليابان 2 بالمائة خلال يناير الماضي على أساس سنوي، وهي أبطأ وتيرة في عامين.
الدوري السعودي: فوز الاهلي والاتفاق والرياض على النجمة والفتح والخلود
فاز فريق الأهلي على النجمة بأربعة أهداف مقابل هدف في المباراة التي جمعتهما على ملعب مدينة الأمير عبدالله الفيصل الرياضية بمدينة جدة ضمن الجولة الثانية والعشرين من الدوري السعودي لكرة القدم.
اسم المستخدم: كلمة المرور:
King Salman: Kingdom won't abandon the Yemeni people struggling with Iranian hegemony
[23/09/2020 06:46]

RIYADH - SABA
Custodian of the two Holly Mosques King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz al-Saud, monarch of the Kingdom of Saudi Arab (KSA) said" the Iranian regime's inferences in Yemen through its affiliated Houthi militia's coup against the legitimate authority resulted in a political, economic and humanitarian crisis which the Yemeni peoples have been suffering, and it constitutes a threat to the region's countries and vitally important water passageways for world's economy".

Addressing the 75th session of the UN General Assembly which held virtually in New York on Wednesday the Custodian of the two Holly Mosques added " Houthi militias disrupt the delivery of the humanitarian aids to the Yemeni people and blocked all good offices and efforts aimed to reach political solution in Yemen"

He went on saying" The militia did not respond positively to the truce efforts and the announcement of cease-fire by the Arab Coalition in last April in a response to the UN's call for a nation-wide cease-fire to devote the efforts to control coronavirus, the militia until now is continuing to carry out attacks on the civilians in Yemen and the Kingdom".

King Salman stated that the Kingdom will firmly defend its national security, will never abandon the Yemeni people alone, it will continue to offer necessary support until the country restore its sovereignty and independence, get rid of the Iranian hegemony. He reiterated the Kingdom's continuous humanitarian support for the Yemeni people, and it will keep on supporting the efforts of the UN Special Envoy to Yemen to make peace based on the GGG's Initiative, outcomes of the National Dialogue and the UNSCR 2216.

The Custodian of the two Holly Mosques noted that the Iranian regime targeted the oil facilities in the Kingdom last year in a flagrant violation of the international laws and aggression on the international peace and security, it has also continued to target the Kingdom with ballistic missiles that its number exceeded 300 missiles and over 400 unmanned drones in blatant breach of the International Security Council's resolutions 2216,2231.

For peace in the Middle East, the Custodian of the two Holly Mosques said " Peace in Middle East is our strategic option, we should work together, save no efforts to achieve a bright future in which peace, stability, prosperity and coexistence among all the nations in the region are prevailing".




هيئة مستشفى سيئون تقدم أكثر من 420 ألف خدمة خلال العام 2025م
مصدر مسؤول في مجلس القيادة يؤكد مضي الدولة في انتظام جميع مؤسساتها من الداخل وردع اي محاولة لتعطيل مسار البناء وإعادة الاعمار
الأرصاد الجوية: استمرار تأثر اليمن بموجة بَرْد على عدد من المحافظات
الأرصاد تتوقّع طقساً معتدلاً في السواحل وشديد البرودة في المرتفعات الجبلية والصحاري
السلطة المحلية بالمحويت تدين جرائم المليشيات الحوثية بحق أبناء مديرية الرجم
اللجنة الأمنية بعدن: لن نتهاون في تطبيق القانون بحق كل من يثبت تورطه في أعمال الفوضى
الشبكة اليمنية للحقوق ترصد أكثر من 4 آلاف انتهاك حوثي بمحافظة الحديدة خلال العام الماضي
الدكتور عبدالله العليمي يعزي آل العذري بوفاة المناضل الشيخ حميد بن عبدالله العذري
المنطقة الأمنية الثالثة بشرطة مأرب تنفذ مشروع الرماية بالذخيرة الحية
أكثر من 438 ألف مسافر عبر المنافذ منذ مطلع شهر فبراير الجاري
الأكثر قراءة
مؤتمر الحوار الوطني

عن وكالة الأنباء اليمنية (سبأ) | اتفاقية استخدام الموقع | الاتصال بنا