Government Holds its First Meeting
Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates, Dr. Shaya Zindani chaired on Thursday the first Cabinet meeting following the government’s receipt of confidence from the political leadership and its constitutional oath-taking.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Yemen appeals to int'l community to act as new civilian massacre unfolds
[15/09/2017 08:32]

ADEN-SABA
The Ministry of Human Rights has made a new appeal to the international community to "act promptly to protect the civilians by pressuring on the [Saleh-Houthi] rebel militias to stop their systematic crimes."

The Ministry appealed in a statement it issued following the militias' killing of four people and injuring of 10 others, most of them children, by heavy shelling intoHawdh al-Ashraf neighborhoods in downtown Taiz.

The ministry said the shelling "is a serious violation of the international humanitarian law and a war crime against humanity that will not be barred by the lapse of time."

"The crime is committed in synch with the convening of the UN Human Rights Council's 36th session, a signal of defiance by these militias," added the statement.

The statement read: "This is not the first crime the coupists commit against the civilians in Taiz. But an episode in a series of shelling of highly populated neighborhoods by heavy and medium weapons almost on a daily basis for three years now. Add to that the oppressive siege laid around the city." The Ministry condoled the families of the martyrs.

The ministry's statement listed the names of the killed and injured with their ages as follows:
Killed
- HamoodMurad al-Solwi, 7 years old
- WaheedMokhtarAbdulhameed, 6 years old
- Sarem Sameer al-Jabal, 8 years old

The injured
- Ahmed Thabet Mohammed, 17
- Majed Yusuf, 20 years old
- Ali al-Khadher, 27years old
- KhadherMokhtar, 13years old
- Mohsen Mustafa, 8years old
- Abdulla Attashi, age not available
- Osama Jihad, 9 years old
- MutazAddoays, 10 years old
- Adel S. Qasem, 28 years old
- MaramThabet, the only girl, 11 years old.


Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us