Presidential Leadership Council Affirms Full Support for Government's Program, Praises Saudi Efforts
The Presidential Leadership Council held a meeting on Sunday evening, chaired by His Excellency President Dr. Rashad Mohammed al-Alimi, the Chairman of the Council.
Casualty Toll from Israeli Offensive on Gaza Rises to 72,070 Martyrs, 171,738 Injured
The casualty toll from the Israeli occupation’s offensive on the Gaza Strip since October 7, 2023, has risen to 72,070 martyrs and 171,738 injured, according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
National enquiry commission finds 4368 abuse claims, says vice chairperson
[02/09/2018 02:25]

ADEN-SABA
The National Commission for Enquiry into human rights abuses over the course of the Houthiwar in Yemen has found 4368 claims of human rights abuses in the period from February 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018.

In a press conference the Commission held in Aden on Monday to release its fifth periodical report, the Commission's vice chairperson Hussein al-Mashdalisaid the Commission's 36 fact finders who were deployed across Yemen heard from 3800 eyewitnesses and reporters, referred to and kept a record of 5700 abuse suggesting records, and fully verified 1900 abuse claims. As for the verification results, the Commission found 939 civilian casualties, committedby both warring parties.

The report said the Commission found 58 cases of child soldier recruitment and 94 cases of landmine planting committed by the Houthiarmed group. The landmines, antipersonnel and anti-vehicle, resulted in killing 61civilians and wounding 79 others.
The Commission found documented allegations of 19 attacks on historical and cultural sites, four attacks on health workers and facilities, and forced displacement of 864 people constituting 142 families.

Of the 70 alleged extrajudicial killing, the Commission authenticated 51 cases. It also authenticated 355 arbitrary arrests and forced disappearances, 19 cases of torture and inhumane treatment, 21 deliberate bombing of houses, and five US drone attacks on civilians.




Presidential Leadership Council Affirms Full Support for Government's Program, Praises Saudi Efforts
Minister of Defense convenes meeting of his assistants, heads of military agencies
Yemen condemns statements of U.S. Ambassador to Israel
Al-Wadiah Port Security foils attempt to smuggle thousands of Captagon pills
Yemeni Leadership Condemns Attempts to Disrupt State Institutions and Vows to Maintain Order
Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us