Stability of Aden cornerstone for eliminating the coup—Lieutenant General al-Subaihi stressed
The Member of the Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) (Lt Gen) Mahmoud al-Subaihi stressed that the stability of the temporary capital Aden is the key foundation for victory in the ongoing battle to restore the state institutions and eliminate the Iranian-backed Houthi coup d'état.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Human rights report: Houthi militias destroyed more than 27,000 civilian facilities in 3 years
[22/03/2022 12:22]
ADEN – SABA
The Yemeni Network for Rights and Freedoms revealed that the Iranian-backed Houthi militia destroyed 27,541 civilian facilities in 14 governorates during the period from June 30, 2018 to December 30, 2021.

The network said in a report of which Saba received a copy that residential facilities were the most affected, as 20,996 cases of attacks against civilian homes were recorded, ranging from total and partial destruction, intrusion, search, occupation, barricading, looting and tampering with content.

The report indicated that the destruction affected public and private property, which included educational, health and service facilities, government headquarters, vital projects and facilities, archaeological and tourist landmarks, places of worship, roads and bridges, homes and residential complexes, the headquarters of parties, authorities, local and international organizations, factories, investment companies, shops, and farms and water wells.

The report also noted that most of the indiscriminate bombing and indiscriminate attacks launched by the Houthi militia with various types of heavy and medium weapons targeted densely populated residential neighborhoods, popular markets and shops, noting that civilian objects in the governorates of Taiz and Marib were the most affected by the Houthi militia's indiscriminate bombing.

The Yemeni Network for Rights and Freedoms called on the international community and United Nations agencies to open an urgent and transparent investigation into the crimes of targeting civilian objects, to bring the perpetrators to justice, and to form a committee to assess the extent of damage and losses to civilian objects, especially private property.


Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us