Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
The Yemeni Ambassador to Khartoum, Omar Al-Modawi, met with the Director of International Organizations at the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Hamed Al-Jazouli, to discuss ways to enhance and develop bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Yemen NGO says Houthis killed, injured 2,032 people in Marib from Dec. 2014 to June 2021
[30/09/2021 11:09]

TAIZ – SABA
The Yemeni Coalition for Monitoring Human Rights Violations revealed that the Iranian-backed Houthi militias killed and injured 2,032 people, including 294 children, 132 women and 104 elderly people, during the period from December 2014 to June 2021, through their direct and deliberate targeting of populated neighborhoods and displacement camps in Marib Governorate.

In a report released today on the violations of the Houthi militia in Marib, the Coalition said the victims were killed or wounded due to the Houthi militia's excessive use of ballistic missiles, Katyusha missiles, drones, missiles, artillery, landmines and other explosive devices.

It indicated it had received 1287 reports and complaints related to the incidents of shelling and mine explosion incidents carried out by the militia against the civilian population in Marib Governorate, where 871 missile shelling incidents, 119 artillery shelling incidents, 44 drone attacks and 262 mine incidents were observed.

The Coalition stated that it had documented the killing of 440 civilians, including 61 children, 37 women and 29 elderly people, and the injury of 914 civilians, including 124 children, 73 women and 60 elderly people, as a result of the missile strikes on residential neighborhoods and camps for the displaced in 11 Marib districts.

The report pointed out that a number of 678 cases of killing and wounding of civilians from the Marib governorate were attributed as a result of the explosion of mines, explosive devices and unexploded ordnances planted by the Houthi militia.


Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
Yemeni Minister Emphasizes Duty to Boost Technical Education Amidst Challenges
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Presidential Leadership Council Member Dr. Abdullah al-Alimi Discusses Developments in Yemen with EU Ambassador
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Prime Minister: We're looking for greater European role in upcoming stage
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us