Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
The Yemeni Ambassador to Khartoum, Omar Al-Modawi, met with the Director of International Organizations at the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Hamed Al-Jazouli, to discuss ways to enhance and develop bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Spokesperson of Armed Forces holds Houthi militia accountable for Sawan crime
[10/04/2019 03:13]

MARIB - SABA
Spokesman of the Yemeni Armed Forces Brigadier Abdu Mujalli said" The use of residential areas and citizens' houses in the capital Sana'a and other cities by the terrorist Houthi militia to stockpiling weapons and establishing factories to manufacture landmines and explosive devices is considered to be of war crimes against humanity and in violation of all international laws and conventions".

In a press conference he held in Marib on Wednesday Brig. Mujalli held Houthi militia full accountable for the crime of Sawan in the capital Sana'a in which 13 people killed and 100 more wounded including children.

Mujalla added that the incident was a result of an explosion occurred in one of the weapons stores and a workshop used to manufacture explosive devices.

Touching upon the truce in Hodeidah Mujalli stated that the government's troops have been committed to observe the cease-fire.

He said " Houthi militia has continued to breach the cease-fire, it has committed(2517) violations since December 18,2018, resulted in killing 119 civilians, wounding 685".


President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us