Yemeni Embassy Briefs Sudanese Media on Developments and Houthi Threats to Shipping
The Yemeni Embassy in Sudan held a media briefing in Port Sudan on Wednesday for a number of Sudanese journalists, media professionals, and directors of television channels, radio stations and news websites on developments in Yemen and the escalation and violations committed by the Iran-backed Houthi terrorist militia.
10 Palestinians Killed in Gaza as Israeli Forces Arrest Palestinian Minister
Ten Palestinians, including nine Palestinian police officers and personnel, were killed and others injured in Israeli airstrikes and shelling targeting northern and central Gaza Strip on Wednesday.
Tunisian Economy Grows 2.3 In 2Q
The Tunisian economy recorded a growth of 2.3 percent in the second quarter of this year, 2026, driven by improved performance in the agricultural sector and the services sector related to hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
Arab Coalition rejects Eminent Experts' report on Yemen, says Maliki
[04/09/2018 03:33]

RIYADH-SABA
The spokesman of the Arab Coalition Col. Turki al-Maliki said the command of the Coalition's combined forces rejects the report of theEminent Expertsof the UN Human Rights Council on Yemen abuses for this report contained a lot of falsifications and inaccuracies.

In a press conference in Riyadh on Monday night, he said that a response to the report is being prepared by the Coalition's legal department.

He said that the Coalition's Joint Incidents Assessment Team (JIAT)had already announced the results of investigations into the alleged recent attack on civilians in Saada. He said that the Coalition's command expresses its regret and sympathies and condoles the relatives of the victims.

The command accepts the results of JIAT's investigations which stated that the military target was legitimate and the procedures that will be followed.

He said that the Houthi militia fired three ballistic missiles toward the kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the period from August 17, 2018 to September 3, 2018.

Since the start of the war, the militia have fired 185 missiles and 66581 projectiles toward the kingdom.




Yemeni Embassy Briefs Sudanese Media on Developments and Houthi Threats to Shipping
Al-Muharrami: Restoring State Institutions Is Key to Peace and Stability in Yemen
Minister of Health Discusses INTERSOS Interventions In Health Sector
Minister of Civil Service Meets with UN Envoy's Economic Advisor
President al-Alimi Praised Japan's Vision on Yemen, Region
Planning Ministry, WFP Discuss Strengthening Humanitarian and Development Interventions
Yemen Takes Part in UN Desertification Conference in Mongolia
Minister of Interior Discusses with British Ambassador Security Cooperation
Al-Sharjabi Discusses Water, Sanitation Project Priorities with International Relief Organization, Strengthening Partnership
Ambassador Al-Sunaini Discusses Strengthening Cooperation, Maritime Security with Japan’s State Minister of Defense

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us