Tariq Saleh: Hadhramaut the best example for coexistence, commitment to state institutions
The Member of the Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) Tariq Saleh met today, with a number of sheikhs, dignitaries and social figures from Hadhramaut governorate.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
China's foreign exchange reserves rise to $3.3991 trillion
China's total foreign exchange reserves made $3.3991 trillion at the end of last January, marking an increase of $41.2 billion, or 1.23 percent, compared to the end of December last year.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Military spokesperson: Houthi militia carried out 1428 attacks since cease-fire put into effect
[22/04/2020 06:20]

MARIB-SABA
Spokesperson of the Armed Forces Brigadier Abdu Mujalli stated that Houthi militia has taken the advantage of cease-fire to pursue its attacks on the positions of the national military, goes on committing crimes and violations against the Yemeni peoples and the nation's economic property and resources since the cease-fire put into effects.

In a statement to the Yemeni News Agency (Saba) Mujalli said" Iran-allied Houthi militia committed (1428) attacks on the national military positions in different fronts and against civilians since the cease-fire started on Thursday April 8,2020".

Mujalli added" the militia's attacks included firing ballistic and Katyusha missiles, launching combat operations against the positions of the national military troops and targeting the troops by artillery shelling and bombs laden drones, planting landmines and explosive devices in roads and farms".

He stated that the cease-fire categorically rejected by Houthi militia that has desperately been seeking to carry out Iran's agenda in Yemen and the region.


Coordinating Humanitarian Efforts of Relief Organizations in Wadi Hadramout Discussed
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz
Tariq Saleh: Hadhramaut the best example for coexistence, commitment to state institutions
President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
Yemen's Human Rights Minister Discusses Cooperation with German Ambassador
Minister al-Soqatri discusses with Saudi Program cooperation in agricultural, fisheries sectors
"MASAM" removes 4 thousand 0f Houthis-laid landmines, UXO in two weeks
Yemen's Planning Minister Discusses Development Cooperation with French Ambassador
Prime Minister: International Support for Government' Investment in Regional Stability
Rights Group Documents 382 Houthi Violations Against Lawyers in Sanaa

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us