"MASAM” Removes 4,726 Mines and Explosives in November and Clears More Than 74 Million Square Meters
The Operations Room of the “MASAM” project for mine clearance in Yemen announced that from the beginning of November until the 28th of the month, its teams succeeded in removing 4,726 mines, unexploded ordnance, and improvised explosive devices.
Bulgaria's Kozloduy Nuclear Plant Partners with 4 Universities to Train Future Staff
Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) - New Builds EAD signed framework agreements with four Bulgarian universities to collaborate on staffing future projects, attended by Energy Minister Zhecho Stankov and Education Minister Krasimir Valchev.
Gold stabilizes near its highest in two weeks
Gold prices stabilized significantly today, Thursday, after reaching their highest level in nearly two weeks in the previous session, as market participants assessed the possibility of a U.S. interest rate cut in December.
Croatia Qualifies for 2026 World Cup with Thrilling Win Over Faroe Islands
Croatia secured a spot in the 2026 World Cup in the United States, Mexico, and Canada after defeating the Faroe Islands 3-1.
User Name: Password:
Arab Coalition rejects Eminent Experts' report on Yemen, says Maliki
[04/09/2018 03:33]

RIYADH-SABA
The spokesman of the Arab Coalition Col. Turki al-Maliki said the command of the Coalition's combined forces rejects the report of theEminent Expertsof the UN Human Rights Council on Yemen abuses for this report contained a lot of falsifications and inaccuracies.

In a press conference in Riyadh on Monday night, he said that a response to the report is being prepared by the Coalition's legal department.

He said that the Coalition's Joint Incidents Assessment Team (JIAT)had already announced the results of investigations into the alleged recent attack on civilians in Saada. He said that the Coalition's command expresses its regret and sympathies and condoles the relatives of the victims.

The command accepts the results of JIAT's investigations which stated that the military target was legitimate and the procedures that will be followed.

He said that the Houthi militia fired three ballistic missiles toward the kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the period from August 17, 2018 to September 3, 2018.

Since the start of the war, the militia have fired 185 missiles and 66581 projectiles toward the kingdom.




President al-Alimi urges reinforcing national unity, upholding state institutions
President al-Alimi convenes a meeting of Supreme Security Committee
New Hadramout Governor Sworn In by Presidential Council Chairman
Leadership Council Chairman Honors Former Intelligence Chiefs with Bravery Medals
Prime Minister Inspects New Cabinet Headquarters in Aden Ahead of Inauguration
Human Rights Watch: Houthi Militias Arrest Dozens of Political Opponents, UN Employees
Republican Decree Appointing Governor for Hadhramout issued
Prime Minister Praises GCC support to Government
Leadership Council Chairman Meets Gulf Cooperation Council Ambassador
Medical Conference Calls for Establishment of Specialized Vascular Surgery Hospital in Aden

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us