Government Holds its First Meeting
Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates, Dr. Shaya Zindani chaired on Thursday the first Cabinet meeting following the government’s receipt of confidence from the political leadership and its constitutional oath-taking.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
YCMHRV condemns Houthi killing and injuring of 20 civilians in Taiz
[22/01/2018 06:57]

ADEN-SABA
The Yemeni Coalition for Monitoring Human Rights Violations (YCMHRV) has condemned the Houthi killing and injury of 20 civilians in Yemen's central city of Taiz on Monday.

The Iran-backed rebels fired Katyucha rockers and mortar rounds targeting a military camp and its surrounding neighborhoods in al-Khayami and Anashama ofTaiz killing five civilians including the photojournalist of Balqees TV channel Mohammed al-Qadasi and injuring 15 others including women and children, YCMHRV said in a statement.

The YCMHRV said this despicable crime "is a new one in the Houthis' list of systematic atrocities including indiscriminate shelling against civilians in Taiz. Crimes that have killed and injured hundreds of civilians."

The YCMHRV called on the international human rights organizations and the OHCHR to assume their role in documenting these atrocities "which amount to war crimes and crimes against humanity."

President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi phone called the Deputy Interior Minister Ali NaserLakhshaa to rest assured about the criminal Houthi attack saying it won't be barred by the lapse of time.Hadi expressed his condolences to the families of the victims.


Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us